Content: Who Needs Answers | Get Homework Answers | Answers from Tutors
The short answer – everyone at some point.
There are a number of reasons you may find yourself needing homework answers:
- You procrastinated and now you don’t have time.
- You forgot and remembered too late to get it done yourself.
- You did the homework but you want the answers to check if you got it right.
- You are completely swamped with assignments that you need someone to do some of it for you.
Any of that sound familiar? Bottom line, many students find themselves at some point thinking “I need the answers to my homework”.
A lot of what you’re looking for may already be online. If you have a couple of minutes to spare searching websites, forums, Q&A sites, and blogs, you may find that someone did your homework and posted it somewhere. This requires a bit of searching and trial and error in terms of keywords, but it is possible. A lot of the homework you’ll get, both in high school and college, is not unique to your school or teacher. Someone else has already done it or at least something very similar.
If your homework includes a book or workbook – then the search will only take a few minutes. Workbook answers are usually very easy to find online. You simply type in the name of the workbook and add “answers”.
Searching for homework questions and answers does not always yield results. Sometimes you just have to hire someone to do it for you. The downside to this, however, is that it costs money and you can never be completely sure that they got the answers right.
Here are three precautions to take before hiring someone to do your homework:
- Make sure they have the skills needed to do it properly. They should either be A+ students or tutors with experience in the subject you need help with.
- You’ll probably only resort to this solution when it’s urgent so make sure that they can deliver on time and are easy to communicate with.
- Read their recommendations – that’s the closest you’ll get to knowing how good they really are before hiring them yourself.
If you find more than one possible option, you can easily compare them based on their price, rating, and availability. You should also read their payment terms before hiring. Do they want you to pay up front or upon delivery? Do they guarantee quality? Do they make corrections if needed? Read the fine print so you don’t hire the wrong person out of haste.
So the next time you think “I need someone to answer my homework”, know that a solution is available. The fact that it’s easy, however, makes it very tempting and it is easy to make this a regular practice for all your homework. You should keep in mind that the purpose of homework is to make sure you understand the material being taught, or to make you practice it enough to understand. Without it, you may find yourself lacking when it’s time to take a test. So you should only resort to this option when there really is no other choice.