There are many resources online that can help AutoCAD students make their architecture studies easier. Doing AutoCAD homework is something that students hate in the beginning, but once you get used to using it and know how to use it properly, you will find it very useful for your architecture assignments both as a student and as you start your career.
In order to learn how to use the software, it is best not to rely on what the professor teaches you alone. They are very limited in time and it is not easy explaining such a complex program to so many students at once. However, there are a number of things you can do online to make things clearer for you.
- Tutorials – Nearly everything has a tutorial online, especially programs. You should go through the tutorials provided by the AutoCAD software company first. Read their manual and tips and see how they explain the software. Then, search YouTube for videos created by users to see how people really use the software.
- Support – Depending on the AutoCAD version you are using, there should be some form of support available. If you ever get stuck, don’t be afraid to simply email or contact the company via social media and ask for their help.
- Forums – You can easily find forums for architects and architecture students and ask a question there if you need assistance.
Learning how to use new software can be difficult and you don’t really have time to invest in that when you have so much to study. Hiring a tutor to help you do your assignments can help you in a number of different ways:
- The time it takes to do homework usually depends on how well you understand the material. That is not the case here because it can take much longer due to the use of a new program you don’t know how to use. Working with a tutor, especially in the beginning, will help you save a lot of precious time.
- By doing your AutoCAD assignment with a tutor, you will be learning as you do the work and it is highly likely that you will be able to use the software in no time on your own. It is also a huge advantage in the long run when you have to take a test or work on a project on your own.
There really is no downside to working with a tutor on your AutoCAD assignments!
When looking for an online tutor, filter the available teachers in order to find the best one using the following criteria:
- AutoCAD isn’t only used by architects. It is also used by engineers. Because you’re studying architecture, it is best to find a tutor that is not only proficient in AutoCAD but can also teach you how to use it specifically for architecture projects.
- Availability – Search for someone who can work with you according to your schedule.
- Price – Filter results according to your budget.