You probably know this already, but Google is your best friend. Whatever question you’re having trouble answering – Google it. If you don’t understand a certain term or subject – Google it. You know the drill.
First, start by searching Google for websites that discuss Microbiology and save them to a list. Some will have learning material, others will have news – all of them are important. Even reading short news snippets from the microbiology world can help you get more familiar with the terms and learning material while also reading about real life updates from top scientists.
Next, search YouTube for channels that have lessons or videos about microbiology and save them. When you’re done with that, search for forums and groups on Facebook and Reddit for students and scientists discussing microbiology.
All of these resources (websites, YouTube channels, and forums) will help you learn the material when you have time, and ask questions when you’re stuck on a specific topic.
The only downside to this is that it takes a lot of time to find the material that you need and you won’t always get your microbiology questions answered on time.
The best microbiology help for students comes in the form of a professional tutor. Not everyone hires a tutor because of the many limitations and problems that come with the process, for example:
- It’s expensive.
- Specific tutors in your area are hard to find.
- They aren’t always available when you need them.
- You can’t really be picky – you take what you find
That is why people really hold on to a tutor when they find a good one. It is so hard to find the perfect one that just happens to live nearby, isn’t very expensive, is available when you need them even if it’s last minute before an exam, and teaches in a way that you can understand.
So how do you find one? Look online. These days, hiring a tutor to come to your house is a very complicated and costly solution. By hiring an online tutor, all of the disadvantages go out the window and you only get the benefits without all of the hassle!
- There are a lot of tutors online so the prices are very competitive.
- They are easy to find, even if you have very specific demands.
- You can always find one that is available, even in the middle of the night.
- You can be picky all you want – the perfect teacher for your needs can easily be found.
An online tutor will teach you via a live video feed on your computer, so it will be just like having the person next to you. You can ask questions, learn for exams together, and even work on homework assignments to save time.
Hiring a tutor is easy:
- Log on to a website for hiring tutors.
- Use the search filters to search for teachers that fit your need (budget, skills, availability, etc.)
- Sort the results according to highest reviews and rating.
- Choose the best teacher for your needs and hire them.
That’s all there is to it. Good luck with your microbiology studies!