If you plan on learning medicine and being a doctor, you’ll eventually need to take the MCAT. MCAT stands for Medical College Admission Test, and it is a computerized and standardized test for people who want to study medicine in the US, Canada, and Australia. The MCAT tests your problem solving skills, critical thinking, writing skills, and your current scientific knowledge.
Studying for the MCAT is not an easy task and should not be taken lightly. Students should not take any chances and make every effort to pass in order to get accepted to college and study medicine. Here are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting a high score
Before you start your MCAT prep or even the MCAT registration, start preparing as many resources as possible so that you have everything you need when you need it. This will help you avoid wasting time on Google searches when you’re stuck. Here are a few things you’ll want to search for and save for later:
- YouTube channels: Look for channels and video series that are specifically about studying for MCAT and have tips, tutorials, etc. that can help you for later.
- Online tutorials: A quick search online will lead you to loads of websites and blogs that have helpful articles for your MCAT studies.
- Join forums: Student forums and professional forums with doctors and graduates are a great place to be when you’re stuck with MCAT questions and need quick answers.
- MCAT tutoring: This is the best way to really get results and ensure that your studies are most effective and efficient. Tutors can be hired the old-fashioned way or online.
Make a list of these resources so that when you’re stuck and need MCAT answers, they can help you save time.
Hiring a tutor is the best way to study for your MCAT exam. The old way of hiring tutors was difficult and expensive, and sometimes even impossible. You had to find someone that could provide you with the help you needed, that lived close by, was within your budget, and was available when you needed them. Now that online tutors are available, these problems are non-existent and you can easily find and hire a tutor at any time for much lower prices.
The main advantages of an online tutor over a regular one are very significant:
- Easier to find
- Higher availability
- Lower costs
Before you start looking for a tutor, it is best to first define the following criteria:
- Your schedule and when you want lessons
- How often you want lessons
- Your budget
- Specific skills you need the tutor to have
The next step is very fast and simple.
To hire a tutor, simply follow these quick steps:
- Visit a website for hiring online tutors.
- Use the website’s search filters to search for possible candidates based on the criteria you defined in the previous section.
- Read more about a few select tutors and see their ratings and reviews to filter it down to 2-3 options.
- Contact the tutors you think are a good match to see if they are available and ask any additional questions you may have.
- Hire the tutor that you think is best for you and start studying!
That’s all there is to it! Once you hire a tutor, you can connect and study with them via live video streaming. Good luck!